In compliance with the Open Meetings Law, the Community Gardens Task Force gives notice that it will conduct a meeting on April 12, 2023, at 12:00.
The public has the right to attend the meeting at any location included herein. All reasonable efforts will be made to ensure the meeting is held in a facility that permits barrier-free physical access. The meeting will take place at the following locations:
- 10B Airline Drive, Albany NY 12235, Orchard Empire Apple Conference Room
- Shirley A. Chisholm State Office Building, 55 Hanson Place, Brooklyn NY
- Rural Health Network of SCNY, 455 Court Street, Binghamton, NY 13904
- Elaine M. Panty Branch Library, 820 Tonawanda St, Buffalo, NY 14207
- 215 Lyman Hall, Syracuse NY 13210
- 57 Myrtle Hill Park, Rochester NY 14606
- 201 Pondfield Rd, Bronxville, NY 10708
- 142 Blair Road, Bombay NY 12914
- 115 Broadway, Newburgh NY 12550
- 389 Broadway St., Buffalo, NY, 14213
- 45 Pembroke Ave, Buffalo, NY 14215
- Online at https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/j.php?MTID=ma1be0a6e9d62f950d7b4ba6d8f49416f
Please do not attend in person if:
- You are currently experiencing, or within the past 48 hours have experienced, any symptoms of COVID-19 including a fever above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, Chills, Cough (new or worsening), Shortness of Breath (new or worsening), Troubled Breathing (new or worsening), Muscle Pain or Body Aches (new or worsening), Headache (new or worsening), New Loss of Taste or Smell, Sore Throat (new or worsening), Congestion or Runny Nose, Nausea or Vomiting, Diarrhea.
- You tested positive for COVID-19.
- You have had known close contact with a person confirmed (by a diagnostic test) or suspected (based on symptoms) COVID-19 and are not up to date on your COVID-19 vaccinations.
Please take note that in the first meeting, the task force voted by resolution on the definition of “extraordinary circumstance” in compliance with Open Meeting Law section 103-a.
Meeting materials intended for discussion during the meeting will be uploaded to agriculture.ny.gov/community-gardens-task-force prior to March 13, 2023.
Minutes of the meeting will be made available on the Department’s website at agriculture.ny.gov/community-gardens-task-force.
Should you have any questions, please contact [email protected].