Domestic Animal Health Permit Business Complaint Form

If you have a concern about the care or welfare of livestock and poultry, please contact your local law enforcement or SPCA directly. Issues of noise, odor, sanitation, and animal cruelty are regulated at the municipal level, and are not in the Department’s jurisdiction.
Dealer/DAHP Holder Information
Street Address
Complainant Information
Description of Complaint